SWHP Medicare Plans
• Overall 4.5 out of 5 star rating* for BSW SeniorCare Advantage HMO
- • Overall 4 out of 5 star rating* for BSW SeniorCare Advantage PPO
- • $0 premium MA and MAPD options
- • No referrals to see a specialist
- • No preferred pharmacies or tiered network for Medicare providers
- • Hearing, vision, and telehealth benefits included in all plans
- • No-cost health club membership through Silver & Fit
- • Routine transportation, in-home meals and in-home support services included in HMO plans
- • MetLife dental insurance coverage (including restorative) available in most plans for no additional premium
- * Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system.
Three Medicare Agent Requirements
Are you ready to sell? Let's make sure.
As part of the Medicare credentialing requirements, annually Scott and White Health Plan must receive your passing AHIP, Product Training and current TDI License and Appointment confirmation. if you do not maintain credentialing requirements, your selling rights will be suspended and possible terminated.
- AHIP is released approximately mid-June annually. If you have already completed and passed the training through another carrier's web link, follow the steps below for SWHP to capture your passing data for our records.
- Log into our AHIP
- Go to the heading "Completion Transmissions"
- Click the "Transmit" link next to "Scott and White Health Plan"
If you have not completed the AHIP training, you can register or log into AHIP, pay the applicable fees and complete the required certifications. By following this process, you give Scott and White Health Plan permission to obtain your passing AHIP certification in order to update your file and our system.
Product Training Requirement
- Medicare Agent Product Training is released approximately mid—July annually by SWHP using our training system
- Each appointed Medicare agent with and active license will receive and Informed Producer notification as well as an email once the training is release.
- All Medicare Agents are required to complete and pass this product training.
- If you need help with your username and password, please contact us
TDI License and Appointment Requirement
- All agents are required to maintain an active Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) license and SWHP/ICSW appointment in order to sell.
- 45 and 15 days prior to your license expiring you will receive a reminder from SWHP to renew your license.