Become and agent, access portals, maintain selling status, learn benefits and more.
• Become a SWHP Agent Interested in selling our products? Our Licensing Team can assist with your appointment through our Onboarding process.
• SWHP Commission Portal View statements, notifications, FMO Affiliation Changes and more.
• FirstCare Agent Site Interested in selling FirstCare? This link will redirect you to the FirstCare website for futher assistance.
Number #1 Reason to Sell: Access to renowned Baylor Scott & White Health doctors, specialists and hospitals. Scott and White Health Plan is part of the largest integrated, not for profit healthcare system in the state of Texas. With a strong, impressive history of local and commitment to our communities, we work together with our hospital and provider system to address the needs of our members and better serve our communities. Integrating the patient and member experience in a way that other carriers can't. We offer multiple plans designed to meet a wide range of health and budget needs, and quality programs that improve health. Giving members and employers the tools and personal service they need to manage their health fully and simply. Recently voted one of the "Best Managed Care plans in Texas" by US News, we are growing fast and looking forward to working with you!
Earn generous compensation for your successes.
Agent & Broker Support
Marketing materials, training, and tools help you make the sale.
SWHP Employer & Group Plans
Coverage for large groups (51+ people) and small groups (2-50 people)
When SWHP is a good match.
- • Groups with 2 or more Employees
- • Groups with 80% in our service area
- • Fully insured or self-funded
- • HMO, EPO, POS or PPO
- • No industry limitations
- • Slice or Carve-out value plan offering
- • Value Plan offering
- Group Product Portfolio
SWHP Medicare Plans
Why our Medicare Plans are a good match
- • (4.5) star rating (SeniorCare Advantage FMO)
- • $0 premium MA and MAPD options
- • No referrals to see a specialist
- • Highest NCQA-rated plan in the Southwest
- • Prescription drug, hearing and vision care benefits included in all plans
- • No-cost health club membership through Silver & Fit
- • MetLife dental insurance coverage (including dentures) available in most plans for no additional premium
- • Simplicity—no preferred pharmacies or tiered network for Medicare providers
Three Medicare Agent Requirements
Are you ready to sell? Let's make sure.
As part of the Medicare credentialing requirements, annually Scott and White Health Plan must receive your passing AHIP, Product Training and current TDI License and Appointment confirmation. if you do not maintain credentialing requirements, your selling rights will be suspended and possible terminated.
AHIP is released approximately mid-June annually. If you have already completed and passed the training through another carrier's web link, follow the steps below for SWHP to capture your passing data for our records.
- Log into our AHIP
- Go to the heading "Completion Transmissions"
- Click the "Transmit" link next to "Scott and White Health Plan"
If you have not completed the AHIP training, you can register or log into AHIP, pay the applicable fees and complete the required certifications. By following this process, you give Scott and White Health Plan permission to obtain your passing AHIP certification in order to update your file and our system.
Product Training Requirement
Medicare Agent Product Training is released approximately mid—July annually by SWHP using our training system.
Each appointed Medicare agent with and active license will receive and Informed Producer notification as well as an email once the training is release.
All Medicare Agents are required to complete and pass this product training.
If you need help with your username and password, please contact us.
TDI License and Appointment Requirement
All agents are required to maintain an active Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) license and SWHP/ICSW appointment in order to sell.
45 and 15 days prior to your license expiring you will receive a reminder from SWHP to renew your license.
Help retirees enhance their healthcare with our Medicare plans.
SWHP Individual & Family Plans
All kinds of plans for all needs and budgets.